Saturday 23 January 2016

Final edit upload problem

On the day of the final edit upload, I went to export it and upload it. I rendered the video and then went to export, but once I played it back and watched it I realised that it changed the positioning of some of the Titles. Specifically the 'Marvellous Movies' and 'a film by Millie Ford', these were both positioned in the middle of the screen, but once I rendered them they moved either half off of the screen or to the top. I moved them back to their original position, but once I rendered them they moved back. I spent two hours trying to fix the problem, but I didn't know how to. In the end I managed to secure the central position of the 'Marvellous Movies', but I was unable to move the 'A film by Millie Ford' into the middle again. I was disappointed because the name 'Ford' was in a white font that I couldn't change and where the program moved it to the background was quite light so the letters weren't as bold as they were in the original position. I asked for some feedback on this issue from some of my classmates and they informed me that it didn't look as bad as I thought, but because there was no wast of fixing it to my knowledge i had to leave it and upload it to YouTube in order to meet the deadline.

Here is a screenshot of the issue I have mentioned above:


No comments:

Post a Comment