Friday 15 January 2016

Editing 14/01/2016

Once we had filmed, we went back to media to continue editing. I first imported all of the clips that we had filmed today and renamed them so  that they were easier to identify. I then imported them to the Adobe Premier Pro file and put them in order after the clips that i had already edited. I started by first playing the film through with the clips in order but not yet edited, just to see where I needed to edit. I then went on to trim a number of the clips and either lengthen or shorten some of them. This allowed me to ensure that the shots flowed smoothly. I spent the entire lesson concentrating on perfectly the clips in the workshop. I also imported of the audio recorded with the clips, but I only used certain parts- the sound of the scissors cutting the hair. This was particularly challenging to sync the sound of the scissors with the clip of the scissors cutting the hair. I eventually synced the clip and audio and then I went on to insert the music throughout these shots. I had to edit the music to go quieter when the diegetic sound of the scissors was playing because you couldn't really hear it about the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment