Thursday 21 January 2016

Editing 21/01/2016

 Today I realised that we were yet to film the audio to go along with the clips of  George walking across the room to the door in the final scene. I filmed the audio on the Canon 700D and I was able to get one of my classmates (Harriet) to walk in the same pattern as George walks in the video. We filmed this in the corridor as there was no one else there and it made the audio loud. I then went on to upload the audio onto my computer and rename it and import it into Adobe Premiere Pro. I put it in the correct position of the film and continued with the rest of my edit.
I then continued to trim and fit the clips to a better standard. For example I decided to change the length of time that one of the titles stayed on screen for ('in association with Misfit Productions), I lengthened the title in order for it to stay on for longer. Originally I had it flash on and quickly off of the screen, but then decided that it didn't look good and changed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment