Tuesday 19 January 2016

Editing shots the Bench shots

I found the videos that we had previously shot on a bench, I started by renaming the files.
Here is a screenshot of the videos once they had been renamed: 

I then imported them to Adobe Premiere Pro and began to edit them. I trimmed a lot of them, because some of the shots were really long and we only wanted short snippets of them. When I looked back at these shots, I realised that some of them had quite high exposure, especially the close up ones of George. So now I know for future reference that I should always set the white balance properly and ensure that my clips are not really bright when filming and if so I should adjust the settings. However in next lessons editing session I think I will put the clips in black and white, so the exposure won't matter as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment